It’s that time of year again!
Please note the changes in hours in observance of the Holidays:
- Monday, December 26, 2016: closed in observance of Christmas Day
- Monday, January 2, 2017: open from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
USA Payroll will close at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 6, 2016 for our annual holiday party.
If you have any adjustments to your 2016 earnings, please call or fax them in by Friday December 16, 2016. These adjustments include but are not limited to the following:
- 3rd party sick pay / disability payments
- Fringe benefits that need to be included on form W-2
- S-Corporation health insurance
- Qualified pension plans
- Moving expenses
- Dependent care
- Group term life insurance (GTL)
To ensure timely deposits of taxes for 2016 all payrolls or adjustments must be processed by 3:00 p.m. Friday December 30, 2016. USA Payroll will not be held liable for penalties or interest on payrolls or adjustments processed after this time.
All 1099s and W-2s will be billed with your first payroll in February 2017. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
The entire staff at USA Payroll wishes you a very safe and happy holiday season.