In an effort to assist in the health of our environment, USA Payroll encourages clients to utilize our Virtual Mail Room service to obtain reports via e-mail and only print as needed. Free report access is also available to all remote software users.
Each pay period reports are given to summarize all transactions with detail.
- Payroll Cover Letter – explains all cash requirements.
- Payroll Register – recaps each paycheck with year to date totals.
- Tax Report for Payroll – shows employer and employee expenses per payroll, plus tax liabilities and deposits.
- Input Worksheet – helps to track all changes and hours for the next payroll.
- Check Reconciliation report – assists in making bank reconciliation easier.
100+ reports are available. Some of the most popular are:
- Job Costing
- Labor Distribution
- Personnel Register
- Certified Payroll Report
- Time off Accrual
- Compensation Reports
- Hire Date Report
Any request for customization of USA Payroll’s report database is available at your fingertips as a remote software user. Any date range, department range, employee range, or sort order can be applied to any of our reports.
Print any report you wish in the comfort of your own office.
New Hire Reporting
Payroll requirements are constantly changing. Employers are required to submit monthly a listing of all new hires in order to monitor child support payments and unemployment claims. This service is available to all USA Payroll clients and is fully in compliance with all state dead lines.